YAMHILL COUNTY CULTURAL COALITION
Annual YCCC Cultural Campaign – Donate. Receive. Flourish.
- Support culture in Yamhill County by giving to our Cultural Partners
- Make a matching gift to Oregon Cultural Trust and receive a state tax credit.
- Watch your donations help culture flourish in Yamhill County.
* Newberg's Art Walk every 1st Friday and McMinnville's Art and Wine Walk every 3rd Saturday, Downtown merchants, artists and wineries collaborate to encourage the appreciation of strolling through the city, while experiencing the arts and maybe discovering a special new vintage.
* Grandhaven Elementary presents Missoula Children’s Theater performance of Hansel and Gretel
Friday Feb. 6 at 7pm; Saturday Feb. 7 at 2pm
* Leave a Literacy Legacy. Sponsor a donor paver at the entrance of the McMinnville Library. New website!
* Chehalem Players Repertory presents Love Letters Feb. 6-22
* Paper Gardens Creative Writing Contest, sponsored by AAYC, request submissions of writing and art from children, youth, and adults. DEADLINE Feb. 10, 2015. ENTRY FORMS are on pgs. 8 & 9 of the fall newsletter or email a request for them.